Saturday, July 2, 2016

Objective Removed - Map Simplification

As I near completion of the locality maps that will correspond to the simulation's campaign map, I have also been working on some revision of the rules. I will be eliminated one of the objectives. Old Town, Maryland will no longer be an objective.  This simplifies the campaign map, because Old Town (Maryland) and Green Spring Depot (Virginia) were previous separate objectives and separate localities, but on the same locality map. (I am not sure why I was so interested in making it that way.)

For simplicity, Old Town (north of the North Branch on the Green Spring Depot map) will no longer be considered a separate locality. The locality and objective will simply be called Green Spring Depot and refer to both banks of the Potomac.

No comments: