Thursday, March 31, 2016

Reeses Mill Almost Done

Proxy maps are pretty easy to make. Reeses Mill is almost done. The map is uploaded under the campaign maps section. There are a couple of fine points to complete on the TC2M modded map, but I expect to have it finished and uploaded tonight.


I am trying to decide which map to do next in the projected "combat zone" of the campaign map.  I want to make an original map using a USGS topographic map for Short Gap, which will take some time.  I might also use USGS map for Bethel Church, which will have South Branch Mountain running through the middle of the map north to south.


I might try to run off to quick maps using proxies by the end of the weekend.  I will probably use a WAR IN ARKANSAS map to quickly put together Markwood Church (just west of the Burlington Objective) and then look for some other map I can quickly convert into Meadow Run to the south of Burlington. I'll save the original maps using USGS topos for April: Short Gap, Bethel Church, Patterson Creek Depot (with Frankfort Ford),

No comments: